You have captured our hearts with your sweetness. You make us laugh with your sassy-ness. You make us tired with your newfound love for walking and busy-ness. We love you to the moon and back, forever and always, no matter what!
I love your brother's sweet smile. He is so proud of you and loves you so very much! He is your biggest cheerleader, and your protector!
- Your new words include:
- "sue"- shoe
- "ock"- sock
- "gock ock"- rock rock
- "too-tee"- cookie
- "pee-boo"- Peek a boo
- "ye-sah"- Jesus
- "Go, go, go"- Grow, grow, grow
- "Aww-mo"- Elmo
- "Bipe"- bite
- "Be-bee"- belly or belly button
- "Cheeee"- cheese (at any camera)
- "Gunk"- milk
- "hee-whoa"- hello (and you hold the phone behind your head)
- Walking is your main mode of transportation! You almost run when you see food (Ha!) or when you are chasing Dylan!
- You love to play wrestle with Daddy and Dylan! You even make an "Ahh" sound and get them with your sword! (See video below)
- You mimic every sound and word we say!
- You can make the fish face!
- You can say your Bible words. I will say "God made" and you say "Meeeee" for Me and point to yourself! (See video below)
- When we sing "Read your Bible, pray everyday, and you'll grow, grow, grow" you will cover your eyes to pray, then raise your hands for growing and say "Go, go, go". (See video below)
- You have started climbing everything! (the tv cabinet, oven, stools, lil red, etc. You even try to hike up your leg and climb into the bathtub. It is too funny!
- You are cutting some of your back teeth, yuck!
- We love to ask you questions because most of the time you shake your head no and say "uh-uh". Very rarely do you answer yes. Dylan gets really tickled when you do this!
- Your favorite toys are the ones you can move! You love the mower and the popping walker.
- You love to read!
Videos: I couldn't pick just one, so, bear with a proud mommy :)
1. Some of his first steps.
2. Family sword fighting night
3. Daddy makes Caleb chuckle after bath time ( I LOVE THAT LAUGH!)
4. Walking with his mower and saying Bible words
5. Grow, grow, grow!