- I am so very thankful for my husband and best friend, the man I have called mine now for over 13 years. He is my rock who loves me unconditionally and accepts me for ME.
- I am thankful for my eldest, who made me a momma. His joyous personality is contagious.
- I am thankful for my youngest, who loves me to the moon and back and likes being right by my side.
- I am also super thankful for my parents who raised me in a Christian home, my awesome in-laws, my sister (who doubles as a best friend) and our extended family as well.
- We are blessed with a host of friends that have been with us through some sad times and a whole lot of happy ones.
- I am thankful for my church family and a place that my boys love to go to learn and grow in Christ.
- I am thankful for a Savior who is patient, righteous and ever-present. I am thankful that He gives me a whole measure of grace that I most certainly need.
A few scriptures to reflect on:
"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69:30
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen!" 2 Peter 3:18
"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!