It is so hard to believe that (in less than 3 months) you are almost 2 years old! You are really coming into your own little person with a very silly, fun, and cuddly personality!
|Still have that sweet baby face!|
- Buzz and "Woosy"(Woody) and Jesse, but Buzz is your favorite
- doing gymnastics (a.k.a. your forward roll) with Dylan in the living room
- Playing with Carter and Colten (great friends just down the street)
- Seeing Dylan right when you wake up for the day. You ask for him first!
- The "e-funt" (elephant) game!
|Playing with brothers toys while he was out w/ Daddy!|
|Kinda like "beddy buddons" these days!|
|You couldn't love your brother more!|
|You are always sticking out your tongue!|
- You drove the tractor for the first time (in speed #1) and LOVED it!
- You are cutting all 4 of your eye teeth (and drooling again like never before!)
- You had your 1st chiropractor adjustment with Dr. Holt to work on that little pigeon-toed walk
- Blankie and papi are now just for naps and bedtime (well, we are trying our best with that)
- You call the roll in Bible Class "Hi, Cannon!" "Hi, Wyatt!" etc. etc.
- You played with play-doh for the 1st time and LOVED it!
- We call you "Repeat"! You just love to repeat anything and everything.
- You are speaking in phrases and sentences!
- When you want to know the name for something, you point at it and say, "uhh-uhh". Then we learn a new word!
- "coman" (penguin) You now have to hug and kiss your little stuffed animal penguin before I lay you in your crib each night!
- "See it, water!" "See it, twac-too!"(tractor) "See it, bike!"
- "Heaw it, doors!" (Hear it, doors.) You use this phrase whenever you hear something.
- You are also really into "ownership". You will say "Daddy's soos (shoes)" "Dylan's boots" "Pop's twuck (truck)" etc.