Dylan turned FIVE on August 28, 2014. He answered a few questions for me, and here they are... I definitely couldn't love this boy any more!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? reda trampoline guard
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR MOM. She is sick. (Disclaimer: yes, I am recovering from a bad fall.)
TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAD. I love you.
TELL ME ABOUT CALEB. He is the funniest brother in the world.
And here are Mommy's thoughts: Milestones I want to remember about you:
1. You take your brother with you to Bible Hour now. When it is your turn to lead a song, you grab his hand and take him with you. I am so proud that you are teaching him how to be a leader!
2. Your swimming skills are amazing! You now can dive for something on the bottom of the pool (the deep end!)
3. You love all things chocolate and sweet. You get that from me.
4. If you hurt someone or something goes wrong, you say, "I apology Momma."
5. You are a yellow belt in karate. You now are in the leadership class. You are learning to spar, and you have your first tournament coming up. You LOVE it and are showing growth and discipline because of it.
6. You LOOK like a 5 year old. You are tall and thin. You still like to pick your outfits and you do a good job of putting things together. You still love cowboy boots and belts.
7. Uncle Craig got you a skateboard for your birthday, and you can ride it down the driveway pretty well!
8. Your favorite song to sing right now is "The Battle Belongs to The Lord".
9. No one makes you laugh as hard as your brother. Y'all have a special bond and play pretty well together (most of the time).
10. You love school with Mrs. Brady. You go two days a week and still love P.E. and Gymnastics.
11. You are learning letter sounds and you are great at recognizing rhyming words.
12. You are getting close to being able to tie your shoes. That second bunny ear is still a wee bit tricky.
13. You have a sweet heart. You love others. You want to be everyone's friend. You and your Daddy are as thick as thieves, but you also have a special bond with all of your grandparents.
14. You love to go in the backyard and play football or soccer.
15. You also love for Daddy to make up an American Ninja Warrior course to practice on together.
16. You are interested in bald eagles and snakes. We look for books on those topics at the library.
17. 5...5...5... Next year is Kindergarten. Sigh. Let's just focus on the NOW, and enjoy it. Slow down Mr. Time, 5 may be Mommy's favorite.