Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Happy-times" Day!!

Dylan officially named Valentine's Day "Happy-times" Day. Every valentine he got in the mail was a new happy-time to enjoy! We had a great day together. It was beautiful outside and we spent most of the day outdoors! We had a little photo shoot, picnic lunch on a blanket in the front yard, and then enjoyed the evening with Daddy!Daddy asked what I wanted to do for the evening, and my wish was to spend it with my 2 most favorite boys! I cooked a pot roast with carrots and potatoes because they both absolutely love it! We also had special cupcakes for dessert from Cupcakes on the Ridge! I got some beautiful yellow roses with pink tips from my valentine! He LOVED his strawberry cupcake! Happy-times Day to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment