Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Craft time with a 1 year old!

So I braved the task of dying Easter eggs ALONE with my sweet 19 month old! He was ready to get to work! Those boiled eggs look SO tempting!His favorite part was to put the color tablets in the water and watch the water change colors!
Here are our eggs soaking up that color!After nap, I let him decorate his eggs. The kit came with stickers, but he did NOT want to leave the stickers on the eggs! So, we decided to color the eggs instead!Here is the finished product! I'm not going to lie, Mommy did a lot of the decorating. He did color a few of them, but he just wasn't in to it very much. We will attempt it again next year when he can help me even more! I will say, he was proud of them. He kept wanting to go over to the mantle to see them and hold them. It was a little bit of a hard craft to do with him by myself, but I learned a few things along the way. I would still call it successful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment