Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sweet Daffodils!

We took the boys to Wye Mountain to attempt pictures in the daffodils.  Several fits, bribes, screams, and pleas later, we got a few good pictures.  It was I guess your typcial photo shoot with a two and a half year old.  Caleb did great, after I hit him in the head with my gigantic camera, giving him a huge pop knot on the side of his head.  Mom.  Of.  The. Year.  But, he is just fine, and Dylan is getting a big afternoon nap!  It was nearing the end of the daffodils so I am so glad that we decided to go!  Thanks a million times over to my mom, who took one for the team, and came to help me out.  Mom, I NEVER would have gotten any pictures without you there!  Here are my precious boys.  I love them dearly and love making memories with them! March 14, 2012









0 comments:

Post a Comment