Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Santa Breakfast and Bam!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we had a family morning that I am hoping can be the start of a new family tradition.  We had Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus at Bravo! Italian Restaurant in Little Rock.  Dylan was beyond excited to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas.  We didn't tell him what we were doing until the morning of the event.  We went straight to Santa first.  Dylan told Santa that he wanted a kitchen....and a pogo stick "but those are for big boys."  This 3 year old CRACKS. ME. UP. Caleb was not a fan of Santa.  I think it was the beard.  We snatched him up before he started REALLY crying.  
 Breakfast was incredible.  Scrambled eggs, fruit cups, yogurt, bacon, and muffins.  My boys ate like little champs!  Dylan also made a pasta necklace and got a Santa coloring book.  It was morning nap time for the baby, so he was pretty tired after he ate.
Santa Claus made a trip around the restaurant to visit with all the children.  I loved the expression on Dylan's face when he got close to our table.  Then, oh how I wish I had hit record on my camera to capture the serious conversation that Dylan and Santa had with each other.  It went something like this,
Dylan: "How do you come down chimneys?"
Santa: "It's magic.  I come down the chimney because it is the fastest way to deliver your toys."
Dylan: "I really want to come to your house."
Santa: "Well, my house is at the North Pole and that is where my elves work to make your toys."
Precious. Memories.
Bam also made his appearance.  Bam is a NICE elf and only does nice things at our house.  He brought Dylan a Christmas Tree Glow Stick.
The holidays are in full swing at our house!

0 comments:

Post a Comment