Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

22 months and TONS of fun!

I am probably a broken record once again, but I'm quite certain age 18mo-2yrs is my favorite age! Caleb is so full of life. Everything is new and exciting and an adventure in his eyes!
 
Here are a few things to cherish:
-You gallop everywhere! (Left foot first)
-You love to cross you pointer and middle fingers. You do it all the time!
-You notice "Dy-wan cool" (school) every time we pass by it. 
-You love picking Dylan up from preschool. Not so much dropping him off. You want to stay too!
-You want to do everything your big brother does!  
-You let us know when you aren't a fan of something with that phrase "I on't wike it!" (I don't like it)
-You are still very particular about your shoes, but really like your Croc sandals. You call them your "fip fops". 
-You always want to "wide Poppy's twuck" and you got to go with him and Dylan to work for the first time!
-You can sing along to most of the songs on Radio Disney, or at least hum the tune.  It's hilarious!
-There isn't a thing you can't say! Your vocabulary is soaring and you add words daily. 
-You love to say that you are a "poo-poo potnus" (poo poo potamus) when I am changing your stinky diapers! You also tell us now when you are going #2. Awesome. 
-You love tractors and foxes. Although, we are going to have to work on your pronunciation of "fox". Hehe. 
-You love to be outside. You don't mind getting dirty. But you do not want your hands dirty at supper time.
-You are my pleaser.  You are usually compliant after me telling you something once. You love your Mama. You cuddle after naps. And I cherish it because I know it won't last forever. 
-You are still crazy (even more than ever) about "Nelli giwl" (Nelli girl). You want her out in the big yard with you every time we go outside!
-You enjoy playing with your brother's tool set!
-You are feeding yourself really well. It's just a BIG mess!
-This is what I see most Tues/Thurs mornings when I have to wake you up to get Dylan to preschool on time!
Fun phrases:
"Look, come see!"
"I see Dy-wan!"
"I pway (play) twactors (tractors)!"
"Tank you!" "Bess you!"  You really have the BEST manners for a little guy!
"Want mores" I love the -s at the end of more!

We love you to the moon and back! You are our joy! 

1 comments:

Lana Summitt

He is so sweet and so pretty! How is he already 22 months?!?!?!?

Post a Comment