Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

FUNLAND!

September 22,2013
Our children's ministry had a Sunday tailgate party at Burns park! We missed the tailgating part due to Caleb's nap, but we didn't miss the rides! This was our first trip to FUNLAND and it was quite....FUN!

Dylan's first ever carnival ride was the Scrambler! I was nervous, but he loved it and rode it again! (So, not my child)
Caleb and I kept things a little more calm. He enjoyed the merry-go-round,
and the train. 
Dylan did the mini Ferris wheel!

Caleb loved the cars!
I love this picture! Dylan was "driving" the plane and as it starting going up, Caleb made this sweet, excited expression!
I have a feeling we will be visiting FUNLAND more and more! The boys loved it, and Daddy and Mommy did too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment