Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day7: Disney: {See ya real soon!}

Dylan quotes as we headed home: 
"I'm gonna miss Mickey."
"I'm ready to go see Caleb."
"Ariel is going to miss me."
"Can we go back when I am 5?"

We had a magical time at Disney celebrating Dylan. I think with a 4 year old it was the perfect amount of time away. He was even ready to get back home! 
Of course, we had to wear our new Disney tshirt home! 
He absolutely soaked up those 7 Daddy days! I think it was special quality time for both of them. Jonathan rarely "worked" while we were there which is hard for him because his job is very busy! I was so happy that he took the time to relax and enjoy Dylan. 
I am thankful that we were able to spend quality time with Dylan. Of course, I was very ready to get my arms around my sweet Caleb and I did miss him! But he didn't really ask for me (sniff sniff) and when I saw him at the airport, he immediately said "Where's dy-wan?"

Great memories. Great fun. Already thinking of our trip back with Caleb in 2 years! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment