Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, January 30, 2014

That's Our Rudolph!

Oh my, the cuteness overwhelmed me, and may have brought a little tear to my eye watching my sweet boy in his very first Christmas program.  (Editor's note: I need to get it together since we have a million programs to go, that are waaaayyyy more emotional than Rudolph)
 Mrs. Workman is the best "first" teacher for my sweet boy.  I applaud her ability to teach and most importantly hug & love a room full of 3 and 4 year olds!  PK-3 is so much fun!
I also got my "feet wet" in the volunteering department.  The room moms put me in charge of games for the PK3 and PK4 Christmas party.  This first one was the favorite overall!
 Sweet friends that are in PK-4!
 "Mom, is this the real Santa?" "What do you think?" "I think he is one of Santa's helpers." Me too!
His program and party was lots of fun!  His WHOLE family came to the program.  I mean, we took up more than one row in the room! Yikes!  What can I say, he will always be supported in whatever he does.  I call that a blessing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment