Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Conquering Your Fears {and Milestones}

Caleb has walked the "plank" of this diving board over and over again.  He walks to the edge, peeks at the water, and walks back off.  
He conquered his fear and just jumped!  I cheered soooo loud and his face showed all the pride in the world!  Now this little boy is a swimming machine!  He also decided that he now wants to swim without floaties and I can't believe how well he is doing!

August 23, 2014
Also, taking it back a few days before the "no floaties" swim.
August 17, 2014
Caleb's first night in a big boy bed.  (Another pretty huge milestone!)
I think he came out approximately 7 times.  We were patient and just kept putting him back in the bed.  He went to sleep and he is doing pretty great in that full sized bed.  It was my grandmother's bed and I just love the old vintage feel that it has.  His room is decorated in orange, brown, lime green, and blue.  We added lots of "construction" themed details.  He is sooooo proud of his new big boy room and he wants to show everyone that comes over!  He does wake up before 7 a little more often than I would like, but we are still learning I guess!
Puppy is his favorite right now.
Puppy, Baby bear, and Giraffe all tucked in tight.
And this is how he sleeps most nights.  No pillow, on his belly, with his head shoved up next to the pillow.  It's pretty obvious that he is used to sleeping in a crib without a pillow or covers.  My sweet boy.  I honestly couldn't love him more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment