Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mother's Day 2016!

We were actually out of town on a long weekend over Mother's Day, so we celebrated with our moms a little bit early.  I also got to attend Kindergarten's "Muffins with Mom" which was very sweet and sentimental.  I could not imagine God blessing my life anymore than He already has with these two boys.  They are my life.  It is my job each and every day to take care of them, protect them, teach them, and love them.  It is the hardest job I've ever had but it also is the most rewarding.  I thank God for giving me Dylan and Caleb each and every day.

We love Nana!
We love Mawmaw!
 What a gem to find of me and my Mama Dot a LONG time ago!
These boys are a blessing!
 I love them more than life itself!  To the moon and back! With my whole heart!
 Muffins with Mom with my favorite Kindergartener!
 Caleb's artwork he made at school for me!
 Sweet things from Dylan at our brunch!
 Daddy helped the boys write notes to me! I cherish them so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment