Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Smiles and Daffodils

My mom and I took Dylan to Wye Mountain on March 23 to take his picture in the daffodil fields. I hadn't been there since I was 3, and mom either. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! Dylan was full of smiles, and of course, he tried to eat the daffodils. We got some great photographs of him. I think the bright green was a perfect choice. When we got back to the car, Dylan "showered" the inside of the car during his diaper change. Mom and I just stood there laughing hysterically. I mean, "What do ya do?" All boy!

A few weeks earlier, I enjoyed my 27th birthday as a mommy! Dylan and I spent a good part of the day with my mom. We had a family dinner at Saddle Creek. It was a special birthday because it was shared with "Mommy's New Man"!

Dylan also sported his "green" for St. Patrick's Day:

New Milestones:
You can sit up ALL by yourself! You are steady and strong! (3-17-10)
You also get in the "hands and knees" crawling position and rock back and forth!
Your main way to travel is by rolling everywhere! We call you the "roly-poly"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment