Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Special "Firsts"

Jonathan enjoyed his first real Father's Day! Unfortunately, Dylan was at the beginning of a nasty virus (we didn't know it then) and was pretty cranky all day long. We still enjoyed family time.

Dylan helping Daddy open his backyard golf net. He also got a picture of Dylan with his Daddy's golf bag.

Dylan and Daddy. Such a good looking pair!
My dad, Pop, with all his grandsons!
And my sister and me with Dad
Three generations: Grandpa, Jonathan, and Dylan
Thanks Jonathan for being the best daddy in the world. We weren't sure it was in the cards for us, but to see you as a father now, let's me know once again what great plans our Lord has in store for us!

Another 1st happened on the 26th: Our 1st Anniversary with Dylan. 6 years total! We celebrated as a family for lunch and then Jonathan and I went to a matinee and dinner at PF Chang's. It was a great day! At dinner, we predicted what "life" would look like for our family on our 12th wedding anniversary. I can't wait to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment