Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Faith Like a Child

Each morning at breakfast time, we have our High Chair Devotionals. I cannot lie and say that I remember EVERY morning, but I try my best to remember, because:

There is nothing better than to see your child engaged in a Bible Story,
pointing to the pictures and saying "Je-sah" when you point to baby Jesus in the manger, andsinging along to "Jesus Loves Me", and then pointing to himself and saying "ME"!
Oh how it reminds ME to do my best to have faith like a child. We close our devotional with a prayer. I love those folded hands, and that voice that says "A-meh" when the prayer is finished.
Oh to have that innocent love for Jesus, what a great reminder for this Mama as we start our day.
*For anyone that is interested, there are 12 devotional cards in the set. Each month has a new card. The back has ideas and ways to have the devotional with your little one. December is Baby Jesus in the manger with his parents. You can find them on Ebay for $5!! Search Bible Picture Cards: I Love to Look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment