Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fall...Where did you go?

Fall oh fall where did you go? I am calling this my catch up post since I haven't updated in over a month! It seems like fall came and went, and now it's December 2nd and Christmas is just around the corner! Here is a small re-cap of our past month:
Dylan and I spent many beautiful fall days oustide enjoying the park! He loved the tunnel slide. I think mostly because his voice sounded cool when he yelled! He got his first haircut, strawberry sucker and all! He was a champ. He sat still in his little airplane (seatbelt on might I add) and chomped on that sucker while getting his hair trimmed.
He was a dalmatian for Halloween. My sister and I made his costume. Uncle Craig made his red fire hydrant candy bag (not pictured but oh so cute). Surprisingly, he kept the hat on for the entire trunk or treat at church!
Oh how I love those blue eyes! I also love the cooler weather, because then he gets to wear all his neat hats! I love this one. It was made by one of the ladies at church. I plan on taking him out even as winter approaches. We will just have to bundle up!
I can't believe how much Dylan is turning into our little BOY. I have said it a bunch, but it is so true! Here are a few of my favorites right now:
-You like to give hugs and pat-pats.
-Your vocabulary is soaring: Logan (lo-gi) ,Chester (ches-too) that is my sister's dog, Cheerio (chee-yo), Mickey is now (mi-mi-mou) Santa (sa-suh) but mostly you call him "ho-ho",
open-you say this when you open doors on your toys, up-you say this when your firefighter climbs the ladder or you want us to pick you up, grapes (g-aps) cheese (chee)
-You have started asking me for certain foods when you want them, or when you want your "mulk"
-You are a smart little cookie- You know things you are not supposed to do (stand on the hearth, grab ornaments of the Christmas tree, etc.) You start to do them and look at us and say "no-no" as if it is a question. Sometimes, you leave it alone, but most often you need us to send you in a different direction to play! STINKER!

Love all the changes! We had a blessed Thanksgiving and are trying very hard to stay on top of things in the holiday rush! Take time to be thankful! Christmas HERE WE COME!

1 comments:

Lana Summitt

Love him!!!!

Post a Comment