Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Caleb's Baby Shower!

My girlfriends at church had a shower to help us celebrate baby Caleb! The decorations were awesome and so very "me!" The food was awesome too! Who doesn't like brunch??!!I am very blessed to have an awesome mom, mother-in-law, and sister that are always there to support, love, and help us out!
My great hostesses and friends! Lucky to have these girls in my life!
Such a cute gift! Stickers for Caleb's onesies to show his monthly milestones!
Cute itty bitty camo moccasins!
My sister made lots of homemade gifts for Caleb! How cute are these matching brother shirts?!
Loved this little brother t-shirt! Dylan has a big brother one that coordinates!
My sister and Craig made Caleb a toy box. It has a sliding chalkboard lid (perfect to NOT smash those precious fingers!) and activities to do on the side of the box! What an awesome Uncle Craig and Aunt Carole for my boys to have in their life!Glad Jennifer could come to the shower! We are Momma's raising boys!
I am thankful that Lana and Carrie are great friends and shared this special day with me!
We are getting closer and closer to meeting baby Caleb! Hard to believe it is less than a month away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment