Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We took a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch in Roland. We headed out early Saturday morning, Oct. 8, and ate breakfast at Chick-fil-A. Win for EVERYONE! We were the first customers at the patch! Nice!
He enjoyed touching the little piglets noses!
How tall is Dylan? Looks like about 3 feet!
The patch was the perfect size for us. Checking out the rows of pumpkins!
I sure do love this little boy!
This is the pumpkin that he picked out!
Our family enjoying the fall morning. I'm 37 weeks in this picture!
I did go on the hay ride with my boys. I guess I had a moment of insanity, because once that tractor started moving, I realized what a poor decision that was for a girl that's 37 weeks pregnant! It was a pretty uncomfortable ride for this Mama, but Dylan enjoyed it so very much! Glad to make this memory with our oldest little son!

0 comments:

Post a Comment