Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Sweethearts!


Love our two boys!
We had a special Valentine's Day! Last year, we decided that instead of going out and fighting crowds, we would celebrate as a family!  It was a great decision, and we celebrated Caleb's FIRST Valentine's day! Daddy surprised Dylan with a Superhero box of chocolates and pretty red roses for Mommy.  We did some crafting with finger paint, and foam Valentine stickers.  I attempted to turn our taco ring for supper into a taco heart.  It still looked more like a circle. :) That is one of Jonathan's favorite meals right now!  Here are my little sweethearts.  I LOVE them more than I ever could have imagined!

Chicks dig me! (he picked it out :)

Owl be your valentine!

Sweet baby hands.
Big boy hands.  Gulp :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment