Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Storytime

Dylan has been going to storytime at our local library for a while now! My sister started him in the program while I was on bed rest with Caleb. She took him every Wednesday! He loved having special Aunt Carole time and still gets it some! I have enjoyed the few times I have been able to go with him, too! I love to see those wheels turning as he sings songs, listens to Miss Nicole read stories, and does special crafts. This week, the focus was on Valentine's Day. He made his love bug for his Daddy. He loves to pick out new "li-bary" books every week, and a DVD too. He even has a cool Mickey mouse bag, made by Aunt Carole, to carry his books in! Cheers to learning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment