Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sweet boys

I just had to share the silhouettes we had done of the boys yesterday. I was amazed at the detail and craftsmanship in these pictures! They were cut using small scissors,freehand, in less than10 minutes each! I can't hardly wait to frame them and get them up in my house. I love the perfection of both boys hair! One boy with tons of body and one with sweet curls! He captured them both so well! We may have to do it again in a few years!

Here is a plug for Mr. Tim Arnold. You can email him profile pictures and he will creat a silhouette for you. We were able to do it in person at a children's shop in town. Neat experience!
www.silhouette-man.com. Go check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment