Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, March 4, 2013

A Very Belated Valentine's Post!

My two little Valentines!
Checking out their treats!
Love that fake "cheese"!
He loves to say cheese, too!  
My hubby always does good!
Dylan picked out a special valentine for Mommy!  The boy and girl are playing freeze tag on the card.  Oh, how I love that boy!

Dylan enjoyed his FIRST Valentine's party at Mother's Day Out!  I was so excited when Mrs. Kelly sent me some pictures of their party.  He had a blast!
Their a mess!
I absolutely love the "new" take on Valentine's Day we have now.  I can't imagine spending it with a better group of boys!  I love cooking dinner for them, and giving them special treats.  It is such a treat for this Mommy to just spend time with them, because time goes by pretty fast these days! They were pretty pumped about the cupcakes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment