Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Where a kid can be a...

KID!
Dylan (and the rest of the family) enjoyed his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese for a friends birthday party. We had not taken him yet. We were waiting for the "right" time. Ha! We got the invite for His buddy's 6th birthday and decided "what a perfect time"! All of our friends were joking that they just couldn't wait to see Dylan go bonkers with all the games! In the back of my mind, however, I felt it might be a little overwhelming for my 3 year old. We got there and he did NOT want me to put him down. It was loud, busy, and quite the new experience. He slowly warmed up and was ready to take his tokens to play games with Daddy. He never went "nuts" as a few had predicted. He had a lot of fun and is already asking to go back. He liked playing "Daddy's favorite", which is ski-ball. He also really liked driving the monster truck. Caleb enjoyed riding along with him. He did awesome at shooting hoops, and did a great job at air hockey. I asked what his favorite was and he told me ski-ball like Daddy. BUT I think it was a game where you throw balls at bugs on a tv screen to score points. He got 56 tickets which = 2 boxes of NERDS candy. He enjoyed pizza, cake, and music to celebrate! He even did a little dance to the puppet band. He was pretty intrigued by those giant animal puppet people! March 17, 2013
I'm sure we will be going again!















0 comments:

Post a Comment