Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, November 4, 2013

Latergram {Cowboy Style}

A little cowboy turned 4 WAAAYYY back at the end of August.  Yes, I did blog about what he's doing at 4, but I neglected the post pictures from his actual party.  He chose a cowboy theme.  I was prettty pumped to plan it all out!  We had the party at my in-laws house.  They have the perfect giant yard for a party!  I will let the pictures do the talking... Ya'll enjoy!

Mike the Knight Glendragon Castle from Mom, Dad, & Caleb
 A belt buckle, cowboy vest, chaps, and shirt from Aunt Carole & Uncle Craig (most of it was handmade of course!)
 Ready for the open range.... REAL cowboy hat from Uncle Bob!
 My heart smiles at this picture: Great-grandpa Daddy Vell with great-grandson Dylan!
 Dylan & Uncle Bob


 "Lasso the horse" game made by Uncle Craig!
 Campfire (in the August heat) crafted by Pawpaw

 She is my second sister, really....even if its not legal   Love Aunt Janell!


 They set up the bouncy house to enjoy!
 Carter roastin' marshmallows!
 Little cowboys & one sweet cowgirl!
 Oh, how we love Sloan!

 Keepin' it simple with hot dogs & tater chips
 Pawpaw overseeing the boys.  Thanks for all your hard work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment