Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Friday, February 28, 2014

A fun day filled with {LOVE}

Valentines Day has always been fun for me. I like wearing red. I like flowers. I love my husband. But after kiddos, we have a lot more love floating around and that is awesome! The boys enjoyed their treats from Mommy and Daddy. 
He's all about football these days. I saw this purple one (school colors) and couldn't resist!
And Caleb is still loving all things tractor/construction. 
Dylan worked hard on getting his Valentines box ready for his party at preschool! 
He was also super specific on how he wanted his Valentines to look. (Red with stars for the boys/Red sparkles for the girls). He spent a lot of time writing their names and his name on the back. Sweet. Sweet. Boy of mine. 

Passing out his valentines at the party. 
Enjoying some sweet treats!
He loves Mrs. Workman!
It was a super busy day! And I am learning that Valentines day is a BIG deal when you have kiddos! But I loved all of it. Sharing moments with my boys never gets old!
Dinner as a family and treats from Cupcakes on Kavanaugh! A tradition we started a few years ago!
I think he LOVED it! ❤️




0 comments:

Post a Comment