Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, February 6, 2014

WCDN: {What Caleb's Doing Now}

Well, at this exact moment, Caleb is napping. But I wanted to capture a few of his milestones and funnies as of late:

You have an obsession with "bebe beeeaaarrrr!" He was inside your Stuffies puppy dog that you got from Pop & Mawmaw for Christmas. He fits in your hand and is with you everyday!
You would prefer to just run around in your diaper all day if I would let you!
You love driving the tractor but you are NOT good at steering! It means more work for Mama!
You also love "Mc Mc Stuffins". We now have several books and we are constantly playing doctor! 


Your love language is most definitely "touch". I try to focus on that and remember it at the tough times like when I'm cooking supper or I feel like I've been used as a jungle gym all day. It's how you show love and you need it right back in return to feel secure.

You love to eat....still. You are a fan of anything and you LOVED the banana cream pie at Big Orange. I'm not sure if you liked the actual shake more or pulling the straw out of the cup. Silly two year old boy!
You love your "Di-wan". You look up to him. You follow him around. You laugh when he acts silly. You even tried to wear his cowboy boots the other day. Yes, you do fight with him, and you can hold your own, but at the end of the day, you ask to kiss him goodnight. I love watching you and your brother become best friends. 

Funnies:
You are acting like a two year old. Oops. If you get angry, you will yell "I nevah!" (I Never). It's super hard not to laugh. 

You still use an -f for -s blends. 
"Mar-fellows" (marshmallows)
"Finkles" (sprinkles)
"Jack farrow" (Jack Sparrow sword)

This happened 1-28-14:
While reading to you and Dylan, you turned around to me and whispered in my ear "I Wuv you."
It melted my heart. I think it was the first I love you that wasn't after I said it first! 
That night:
At bedtime I usually say a prayer and then you list all you are "thank you for..."  You said, "I do prayer".  You covered your forehead/eyes with both palms open and said 
"Dear God, thank you for people thank you for food, thank you for err-body. Amen"
Then again "Dear God, thank you for Di-wan, Pawpaw, and Mommy. Amen"
Then once more "Dear God, thank you for sun-sine and my bed. Amen. 
Priceless. 
Oh, your newest is jumping with two feet off the ground! You are sooo proud!
The tractor/digger/dozer obsession continues. Mommy loves you Caleby! Can't believe you are almost 2 years & 4 months old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment