Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, July 14, 2014

All things at the end of May

{Re-cap of the end of May}
Dylan's first catch!
 Caleb's last time in One Year Bible Class.
 So grateful he had Aunt Carole as his teacher!
Dylan's first time to Tiny Tigers Taekwondo Class.  He had been asking to take "karatia".  He got his wish this summer!  (blog post later to give many details)
 
 Receiving his first belt: white
 Pop and Caleb helping lay sod at my in-laws house!
 Thankful for the relationship between my husband and my daddy.
Caleb sure loves his Pawpaw....and machinery :)
 
 Helping Nana plant flowers.
 Celebrating Daddy Vell's 87th birthday.  Very special.
 All the little cousins!!!!
Happy Memorial Day!
 Caleb and I started his Water Babies swim class.  
 He enjoys it and I love time with just him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment