Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, July 14, 2014

Caleb, it's potty time!

I am lightyears behind on blogging.  So here is goes with some catch up posts!

Caleb,
You potty trained in a week!  You barely had any accidents!  Your sensitive skin did not like Pull-ups, so we went straight to big boy underwear!  You were such a BIG BOY!  You loved sitting on your "little" potty.
We used the reward system similar to the one we did with Dylan!  You got to use your real money and put it in the gum ball machine to get skittles each time you went potty!
I am so proud of you Caleb!  You rocked the potty training at 2 years and 7 months old!!!!!
Love, Mommy  

{week of May 12, 2014}
When we went to pick up your potty, I wasn't very encouraged that you would do great, but I was wrong!
Reading material of choice: Frozen
 Ready for those skittles!
 Honestly, you went around the house for a week sans pants.  Hey, whatever works?!?
"I'm so big!"
 Nothing cuter that little boy under-roos!
 Dylan was your biggest cheerleader!  Sometimes, I had to send him out of the room so you could focus!

0 comments:

Post a Comment