Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, January 26, 2015

Christmas Card 2014

Here are the pictures we used for our Christmas card this year.  I really can't believe how fast these sweet boys are growing up!
I found these Christmas "shu-penders" as Dylan calls them, at Holiday House.  I thought it was the perfect idea for the boys and our card this year.  
That boy on the left.  He was showing his true colors and 3 year old personality.  Oh he keeps us on our toes. 
I also had to throw in this one of our house that was taken.  We've been here 8 months and we are really enjoying it.  The boys asked me the other day, "Mom, is this really the house we are going to be in forever?" Ha! "Yes, my sons, you will be here until you graduate high school!"  There actually is something pretty grand and comforting to be able to say that.  Especially coming from a Mommy who does not like things to change.  More memories to come! Yippee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment