Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Caleb is 4 {in his own words}

Caleb William Rogers,
             How in the world are you 4 years old?  You are joy.  You have 1000 facial expressions.  You are cuddly.  You get super angry when you get hurt.  You still love your Mommy but you are becoming more of a Daddy's boy every day.  Your love language is still most definitely touch.  We love how you like to hold our hands in the car.  You love Star Wars.  You also love to do anything nd everything that Dylan is doing.  But, you can happily play your own games by yourself.  We love that when you are sad, softly wiping your tears is the magical cure.  You are comedic and make everyone laugh.  We love how you ask, "Are you going to "hold off" to me?" and that means, "Are you going to let go?"  You are cautious.  You are a quiet learner and listener.  You can recite Psalm 23 word for word.  You still love everything that deals with construction.  You say you are going to drive equipment for Daddy one day.  You love all things We cherish each moment with you, I think because we both know that with each milestone, it's the "last" one for our little boys.  But, we sure thank God for those milestones.  We thank God for giving us YOU. 
Love, 
Daddy and Mommy

*42 inches tall
*36 pounds


What is your favorite color? green
What do you want to be when you grow up?  a fireman

What is your favorite food? hamburgers
Who is your best friend? Carter at school
Tell me about your Dad.  I like to play "fitball" (football) with him. 
Tell me about your Mom.  With you, I like to do matching. (card game)
Tell me about Dylan. I like to play games with Dylan. 
Tell me your favorite thing about church/the Bible. Mawmaw, my favorite teacher

0 comments:

Post a Comment