Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

November News

1. We all went to Stuttgart to get ready for duck season.  Caleb took a dip..... 
 2. Dylan and I were coordinating for church!
 3. Dylan enjoyed a birthday party at the movies.  It was so much fun!
 4. Caleb in his best deep Santa voice, "Ho Ho HO!"
 5. We made a stop at Frozen D's in Searcy for shakes!
 6. A quick silly selfie with my favorite little boys!
 7. Veteran's Day program by Kindergarten at school!
 8. Bible class learning: The Ten Commandments and Samuel listening to God
 9. Visiting Nanny for her birthday!
 10. Daddy couldn't pass up those Patagonia vests! Looking dapper for church!
 11. Artwork makes me smile!
 12.  All my heart goes to my sweet Dylan!
 13. We snuck away for one night to the Razorback game!
 14.  It was great to have a little "kid-less" time with friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment