Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Friday, June 26, 2009

5 Fantastic Years!

I thought in celebration of our 5th Anniversary today I would let you all take a walk down memory lane with us from one of our first ever pictures together in 2000 to Dylan on the way today! It has been a fantastic 5 years of marriage.

To my husband, Jonathan,
Thank you for being the love of my life. You are a Christian, a leader, a nurturer, and the man I admire. Thanks for taking care of me and providing for our now growing family. Little did I know that September 30, 2000 would mean more than a 1st date. I didn't know then that we would be where we are today. I thank you for taking charge of life's ups and downs as a man much older than your 26 years. You have made my life what it is today.

I hope you all enjoy the slideshow. I must say it was lots of fun going through all of these old pictures and remembering what was happening in our lives at the time! :)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Walk Down Memory Lane
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

0 comments:

Post a Comment