Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Friday, June 12, 2009

Dylan looks like.......?????

Seeing our sweet Dylan again was so much fun! We think that he just might be the cutest thing ever! :) Shea at Baby Views did a great job. She is so personable, and knows so much about doing in depth ultrasounds. She measured him and checked for abnormalities. He is perfectly healthy, a big ole' 2 lbs. 13 oz., 16 inches long. He has NO hair on his head, long legs, and chubby cheeks. Her prediction is that he will not be a small baby, which will surprise everyone! I think he has Jonathan's nose, and my chin. His face is definitely not shaped like mine was as a baby, and Jonathan's mom says that his face was shaped liked this, so who knows?! It made us even more excited for his arrival. He chose to be cozied up to my placenta the entire hour that we were there. Shea tried to move him around, and he wiggled, but not enough to pull away from me. He is comfy right where he is, and very low. She asked if that is where he stays, and I told her yes. He has all this room and prefers to rest on the bottom! As long as he is happy and healthy we are good! Enjoy, and tell me if you think he resembles anyone? I don't think its anything drastic, just one STINKIN' CUTE BOY!

Smiling for the camera! (my chin, Jonathan's nose)...and chubby cheeks!

Snuggled next to his mama
Loves to keep his hands right next to his face, right now covering up his mouthThat blob over his mouth is my placenta, cute button nose!
"Mommy and Daddy, I'M DONE!" check out those long fingers telling us to quit taking pictures! :)

I am at the beginning of my 29th week. Its hard to believe there are only 11 weeks to go! I am still feeling good, minus a tad bit of indigestion. I can handle it though. MyAunt Margaret is hosting an Arnold Girls Shower tomorrow morning. I can't wait! They are so sweet to do this for us. Hope you all have a good weekend.











2 comments:

Tera Floyd

Ohhhh, Rachel that is awesome... Don't you just love seeing him in there all cozy! He is sooo cute too! I hope you have a wonderful time at your baby shower this weekend and get lots of good stuff!!

Anonymous

So, of course check with your doctor first, but if the heart burn starts getting bad...Pepcid Complete. It's the only thing that worked for me in the end. Dylan is looking super cute. My opinion, he looks like Jonathan. But really they all pretty much just look like babies until they are about 3 months old.

Post a Comment