Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nothing Like the CAC family!

Today was an incredible day with great friends! The ladies that I taught with at Pleasant Valley CAC hosted a baby shower for us today. It was soooooo much fun, and they were so sweet to want to share with us as we await Dylan's arrival. I have completed 35 weeks of pregnancy as of today. We only have 5 WEEKS TO GO! That is incredible!
All the sweet ladies I taught with, I love you ALL!

Laura Rowan, mom, Jennifer Piccino, me and Sis

Future CAC Mustang on the way! ;)Jennifer, me, and Amanda

Dylan's 1st Bathrobe with rubber ducks on it! Thanks Marla!

Here are a few pictures from the American Idol Concert. It was LOTS of fun. Dylan rolled around pretty much the ENTIRE concert. Don't know if that means he liked or disliked the noise!

Sis and I had such a good time!

Kris Allen singing his version of Heartless, AWESOME!
Played 2 songs on the piano: Ain't No Sunshine and Hey Jude

The finale with all top 10 performers

Here is a video of Kris performing his version of Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone. He is such an amazing musician!

0 comments:

Post a Comment