Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Friday, August 14, 2009

It Won't Be Long

So at our checkup yesterday, everyone was a little surprised to see how much I had progressed in a few days. Dr. Deed told us she was excited and encouraged! Yeah! Dylan will be here soon which is AWESOME! I think I'm a broken record, but we are ready to meet our little man. I am having lots of Braxton Hicks and their intensity is increasing. Dr. Deed said that's just another sign that its getting closer to happening. My checklist is complete: bags packed, camera charged, house ready for our return, and someone to take care of Nelli while we are at the hospital. I guess its now just a waiting game. I think the countdown is around 18 days! I will post a picture later once Jonathan gets home and can take one of me. My belly feels like its about to drop to the floor, but its just because he has dropped down so low. He still moves around like crazy though. We are eating dinner with dear friends tonight kind of as a last hoorah so to speak before we are the family of 3. Have a great weekend and I will post updates. Next checkup is Thursday unless something happens before then. Rachel

1 comments:

Anonymous

What did I tell you? He's coming on Monday. I bet you didn't believe me, but the evidence is mounting. I can't wait to see you (and hopefully Dylan) I'll text you today or tomorrow about a good time to hang out on Thursday.

Post a Comment