Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dylan is going to have a...

BABY BROTHER!

We had a great doctor's appointment at 20 weeks and found out that our house is about to be bouncing with little boys! We know that Dylan is going to be a great big brother, and I can't help but think what mischief these two will be in as they grow up! I also believe that they will totally support each other and stick up for each other throughout their lives! I guess because of all the media attention, my mind drifts to Prince William and Prince Harry- close in age, close friends, side by side. And if I do say so myself, I think of my boys as my little princes already!

This was actually at 16 weeks, but it's a good profile....
20 weeks, little hands (right side of the picture)
We got to have a few 4D shots. It is a little early for that, so he still looks a little "alien"-ish, but I still can make out that SWEET face!

We also chose a name....Caleb William. Why? We liked Caleb and thought it sounded good with Dylan. William is my dad's middle name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment