Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We Love Daddy!

I like to think that Jonathan enjoyed a Father's Day "week" instead of just one day, since we had been at the beach for 7 days! I hope that he had the chance to relax, but he chased Dylan around in the sand for 7 days, so I am not sure if you call that relaxing! Anyways, we celebrated our Daddy on Sunday all day long! These are my boys before church...We ate brunch just the three of us, and then rode around in the golf cart for a while. It is one of Dylan's favorite things to do! It is also one of Jonathan's favorite places to be. Win..Win..
We even took a little pit stop to check out the ducks by the pond!
After brunch, we all got afternoon naps! (Insert large smile from this pregnant Momma!) We then went to the pool for a late afternoon swim!

I enjoyed getting to spend the day with my 2 boys and being thankful for the Daddy that Jonathan is to Dylan. Dylan is lucky to have him as an example, and Caleb will be too! It was rare to get to do just what "Daddy" wants to do for the day, but he is oh so worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment