Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, June 6, 2011

Memories for Memorial Day!

We had a fun Memorial Day weekend extravaganza! I am still trying my best to take it a little easy with this pregnancy right now, but that didn't put too much of a damper on the fun!Dylan's cousin, Nathan, was in town, and he came over for a playdate! I think if they lived closer, they might be trouble for sure! Nathan repeated every little thing Dylan did! Ahh!
We ate lunch with the family at the lake for my Daddy Vell's 84th birthday. This is ALL of his grandkids together! Very cool memory to have captured!
Daddy Vell holding his great-grandson!
After the lake, we went to Nana and Pawpaw's house to play. I took a nap inside, ha!, and Dylan played his heart out in their BIG backyard. He loved throwing rocks in the creek with Nana and JuJu.
This is what we got when I asked him to pose for us and say cheese behind the blower. Ha!
I sure do love that little boy!
His Pawpaw and Daddy were putting in the pool so he got to help fill it up with water!
Back at home on Monday, he got to go "fimmin" (swimming) in his little kiddie pool.
He also loved helping Daddy wash cars!
I really need to post his milestones, but will save that for the next one. The boy is talking in phrases and 4 word sentences, no lie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment