Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Family, friends, FUN!

Disclaimer: I think this is my last post to officially be caught up with last week.  I have all these ideas of "posts" that I would love to do about the boys.  Just day-to-day things that I notice about them right now.  But, I feel like I have to hit the milestones first and then hopefully I can fit some of those in too!  I will write them down as to not forget what they are.

We celebrated my grandfather's 86th birthday at the end of May.  The boys got to spend some quality time with their cousins which was great!  
We also spent some time with the cousins on Jonathan's side of the family!  Nana and Pawpaw turned their huge backyard into a toddler's dream!  Bouncy house, pool, water pad, etc. is the way to any little boys heart! 
We have also been spending some quality time at the pool with Lana and sweet Shelby June!  Love having the chance to make memories with friends!  One day, Caleb saw Lana and Shelby walking to the pool gate and gasped excitedly and said, "She-bee too!"  

1 comments:

Lana Summitt

Loooove!!

Post a Comment