Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nineteen months of non-stop fun!

Caleb,
What a fun age you are at right now!  You are the sweetest thing I know!  You are full of life, developing your personality, and showing us the things that you want!

Favorite things to do:
1. vacuum
2. sweep, mop, anything that involves "keenin" (cleaning)
3. whatever your brother is doing
4. swim in the pool: play on the steps, motorboat, watch Dylan swim big

Favorite new phrases/words:
1. "Howd jee" (Hold me)
2. "I hepin" (I helping)
3. "I push"
4. Dylan (you officially say this correctly) sometimes it still comes out "Dy-yan"
5. "Whea Dy-lan go?"

Favorite songs that you sing along to:
1. Twinkle twinkle little star
2. If you're happy and you know it
3. God is so good

Random things:
1. You have started to throw fits, say no often, and try to hit your brother if the sharing isn't going your way.  I know that is just part of "figuring things out", but it can make for a busy day!
2. During bedtime prayers, I will pray for our family and the things we have done that day.  Then I ask you who you want to pray for.  You usually give me a list of things that crack.me.up. "bacuum" (vacuum), "Tom mow-ning" (Tom mowing), "bu-boo" (bubbles), "papi" (pacifier), etc.
3. You want everyone in the family to "bacuum" with you.  You know where the vacuum is located at all of your grandparents house, and you say "Bacuum.  Howd jee.  I hepin.  I push."

4. You still love to be attached to your Mommy.  You light up when you see your brother.  If you are ever up before him (which is rare) you will say, "Whea Dylan go?"
5. Mommy is pretty impressed with your growing vocabulary.  You will most definitely tell me what you want these days.  You can comprehend and answer things with a simple, "yes" "no" "good", etc.
6. You are getting taller and taller and your hair is (gulp) turning blonde!  Don't get me wrong, I love my little blondies, all three of you, but I sure thought your hair was going to be dark like Mommy.  Maybe it will darken some day!
7. You love the swimming pool, but would just as soon be playing on the steps or sitting on my hip, rather than in your floatie.  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment