Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Day of Shopping

Today was very tiring! Jonathan and I went on a shopping trip to look for some "staples" for the baby room. We started out looking for a rocker/recliner, and were unsuccessful. We then decided to go look for a crib. I knew I wanted to buy from Mr. Carpenter at Kid's Furniture because they are super nice people and I went to high school with his daughter. He also had told me that he would have cribs on sale the middle of March so that was a good time to buy. After looking at TONS of cribs, and debating for an hour and a half or so, we picked one!!!!!! It was the exact opposite of what I was going in there for, but isn't that how life usually goes?! I thought I wanted a creme/ivory finish, but they only had stark white....so.....we picked a gorgeous crib in expresso finish that truly almost looks black. We also bought a storage console/changing table to coordinate. It was Jonathan's favorite crib, and I must say he probably picked the nicest looking one of the bunch. Perfect for either boy or girl. Here is a small picture of the crib. We bought the middle console shown, but not the hutch and shelves surrounding it. After a couple more stops exchanging things, we made it home and I am truly exhausted. Is 5:37 p.m. too late to take a nap? :) Needing rest, Rachel


Isn't it pretty?! :)

5 comments:

Amy

Nice pick!! I think you guys will be really happy with this!! You'll be able to decorate in so many different ways! I'm sure by the time you and your mom are done with the room, it will be BEAUTIFUL!!

Alyssa

Love the set, it is really beautiful! You guys are going to have so much fun decorating it!!!

Janell

Beautiful crib Rach! Great choice the pair of you!

Krista

Love it!

Unknown

Yes, it is very pretty

Post a Comment