Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Entry




I'm not sure I even understand all of this "blogger" lingo, but I'm trying to make sense of it. This is my favorite, most recent picture of us from the beach in September. And of course, there is a picture of Nelli standing by the back door wanting to go inside. That is common territory for her. I think that it is finally beginning to sink in that we are going to be parents. I was so sick my first trimester that nothing was fun, then to start the second trimester we both ended up with the flu and then I got bronchitis. I hope that we are all on the other side of sickness and can start enjoying life again. We find out the sex of the baby mid-April, and then I think I will finally be able to start making nursery decisions. I'm so indecisive as is, so it might take me a while. Jonathan told me the other day that he was already ready to be back at the beach, and I couldn't agree with him more. We will be there towards the end of May! I guess that's all for now.
Rachel

2 comments:

Alyssa

Awesome! You did a great job, love the colors! Can't wait to see big belly pictures :)

Amy

You did good! In case you're wondering... the only way to rearrange the pics in the order/location you want them, is to click on the "edit html" tab when you're in the "create" a post page, and cut and paste the html code for the whole picture and put it where you want it. You may already know this, but it's one thing that confused most people when they first start. This will be a great way for your family and friends to follow your pregnancy and birth of the baby. It may be a little bit of a chore for you to get it done, but they will REALLY appreciate it. And if you're like me, it may become therapeutic to get to write a little every day!! LOL

Post a Comment