Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Day in the Duck Woods

My Two Explorers!
Jonathan, Nelli, and I went to Searcy to play in the duck woods. Jonathan, his dad, my dad, and a friend have a new place to hunt, and we went to check it out today. You would have thought Nelli was in her own little piece of heaven. She ran, swam, jumped, explored, etc. until she was DOG tired and STINKY! She slept in her kennel the whole way back to Sherwood. It was a beautiful day to be outdoors. We had a good morning, and I also think it might be a good afternoon to watch the Masters Tournament and take a nap. As always, I took a few pictures to document our outing. Enjoy the spring weather while it lasts and Happy Easter to you all! Rachel



1 comments:

Kevin Koone

I love those dog pics!!! I hope to get an invite to that place, haha!

Post a Comment