Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're having a............


In honor of our BOY, I chose to right this note in blue. :) We had our big ultrasound today and found out we are having a little boy! He is quite the wiggler! The radiology tech had trouble getting him to be still so she could get good pictures. BUT... there is no doubt this rascal is a boy. He is growing just as he should, and weighs 11 ounces. She printed out 21 pictures for us, and Jonathan got a couple video clips with our camera. I should have known it would be a boy, since we can't settle on a boy name. That will more than likely consume me until we figure it out. Jonathan said that as of tomorrow, he will own his first set of golf clubs! Don't we know that is the truth. We are getting used to the boy factor, and YES, we are excited!


I can't wait to see Jonathan as a father to his little boy. As I sit writing this message, the Masters First Round is playing, and I look into the future of how many golf weekends will be spent. It seems fitting that we found out a boy was coming on Masters weekend. Golf will be in his blood. I look forward to Jonathan teaching him to play golf, duck hunting with him, and engaging in all the other activities that he wishes to take on. I also know that he will be taught great things in leadership and responsibility from his dad. Jonathan is a true born leader. We look forward to teaching him about Christ most of all.


Here is a video of the little man. It's his profile. You can see his arm moving, and his heart beating. We truly can't wait to meet him. I already think he is cute, and I just have a feeling he is going to look like Jonathan. I have no problems with that. Blonde curly hair, and blue eyes works for me. In all actuality, we just can't wait to meet our healthy baby boy. Only 4 months to go! Love to you all! Rachel






19 weeks pregnant, after a busy day & we cleaned the house!


































7 comments:

allison & bill

that is so exciting! congratulations on all your little blessings!

Grandmommy (aka BoPa,aka Lois)

We are so happy for you two! The video is precious. Looks like he is breathing!!! Good luck with the name issue! David goes well with Jonathan!!! :)

Anonymous

Aww! That is soo exciting! I can't wait till we are at that point! You will both be wonderful parents to that sweet little boy! I loved the video! Amazing! :)

Unknown

I could sit and watch that video for hours! I love that little guy!

Tera Floyd

We are SOOOO happy for you! Wish you luck on your name choice. I know it would get to me until we had something picked out. I love your video as well... that is a great shot of the little guy!!!

Anonymous

I'm so excited for you guys. Little Rog and Eli are going to have so much fun playing together. I hope your sister saved some clothes and toys for you. Hand-me-downs are the best. And I hope you can enjoy some baby shopping now. Love you!

Amy

Again, congrats! I couldn't be more excited for you guys!! We need more little boys with good daddies to help lead the next generation!! Such sweet words about your husband... thanks for sharing!
AND good luck on the name. That has been the hardest thing for us... going to the moment of birth before we would agree! :)

Post a Comment