Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Making Progress: 21 Weeks Pregnant

I think this week has been a significant "growing" week. I feel like my belly is bigger than last weeks picture. Guess you will have to be the judge of that. Our baby bedding arrived on Wednesday! I was nervous buying something that I couldn't see in person, but I LOVE IT! Its just what I had envisioned it to be. Now we can pick a paint color and get his room painted. We did start rearranging closets, rooms, etc. last Saturday. The office has been relocated and that is one room down. We now have to take the guest bedroom furniture and move it out of the nursery. I am happy with any type of progress.


Our little boy is quite the mover! I think I mentioned this before, but the last couple days have been significant! He seems to like to do his harder moving just when I cozy down at night to go to sleep. That's ok though, because then Jonathan can feel him. He was putting on a show for his daddy last night! He moves during the day too. I love that feeling and wouldn't change it for the world! He has now reached 1 pound!


The weather has been beautiful this week. I am actually going to go to the lake with my parents until Saturday. Jonathan is out of town. I hope to get some sun! And yes......I will be wearing the maternity tankini (woohoo!).


The beach is calling our name in 16 days! Oh, I can't wait! Love, Rachel

On-line picture of the bedding, not our crib


Fabric Swatch-plaid: bumper, star: crib sheet, red: cording, ties, & trim

3 comments:

Anonymous

I love the bedding. It's super cute! And I'm really impressed by all of the progress you are making. You're like super mom already :).

Jennifer

The bedding you chose is adorable! It looks just like something you would pick out! :) Your nursery is going to be so cute!
Where did you end up getting the bedding?

Rachel

i found the bedding clearanced on-line for half price. its serena & lily bedding. it was a random website called gigglebrushdesigns.com

Post a Comment