Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First day of Pre-K 4!

So this happened...my firstborn is starting to look like a big boy.  I am really noticing that he is almost  five.  Gulp, sigh, shudder, but smile.  Smile for this healthy boy that is full of energy and ready for new adventures! Those dimples.  They need their own blog post. :)
 He is pretty proud of his snapping abilities.  Me too!  I can't even snap with my pointer finger.  Can you?
Annual picture.... 
Another annual picture in front of the school.
His teacher this year is Mrs. Paula Brady.  Mrs. Brady was my Pre-K 4 teacher.  She fills their little hearts with love, hugs, and Christ.  I couldn't ask for more. 
Here is the re-cap of Day 1.  Looks like he had fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment