Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Busy Busy Beginning of June!

June kicked off with the PV Four Ball (see previous post), and then Vacation Bible School overlapped with the end of golf.  We also had Dylan's last T-Ball game thrown in there before we left on vacation to Watercolor with friends.
VBS ready in their Star Wars t-shirts!
Tropical Smoothie got me like...whoa!
VBS: Jesus is Everything!
They learned that Jesus protects, rescues, heals, and teaches!
Dylan had his last T-Ball game of the summer!
We have been so proud of his progress, especially since it was his first year, and he was playing on a team of boys that had played two seasons before him and were almost all one year older!
Feeling so incredibly blessed by my family. 
Even in the busiest of weeks, we took some time to laugh and relax together.  We both cherish one-on-one time together which doesn't happen very often, unless little brother is napping!  He can frustrate the living daylights out of me, but I can't imagine my life without him in it.  He made me a Mommy.  He's full of question, wonder, energy, and a pure heart.  He's been so busy with activities lately.  I have to stop and remember, he's still just a little boy, my little boy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment