Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Raising Two ADVENTURERS to Love Jesus

Monday, September 28, 2015

Watercolor, Florida 2015

I'm going to do my best to catch back up on my blogging.  I'm going waaaayyy back to June and our first time to Watercolor, Florida.  The Summitt family went with us and we enjoyed our trip.  The boys had a blast and loved taking the golf cart everywhere!  The food trucks in Seaside were a hit, too!  I think we will be back to this little area again.  It really felt like we had left crazy busy America and had been transported into a little quaint beach town full of fun things to do.  I will leave it up to our pictures to tell the rest of the story:
Heavenly Ice Cream Shop in Seaside
Bud & Alley's Taco Bar
The Melted Cheese in Seaside
His First Stewart's Orange n Cream Soda
Running around Seaside School on our golf cart night drive.
They love Shelby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment